Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sketchnotes from CIPD L&D Show 2016


Rachel Burnham writes: Last week I had a very interesting time participating in CIPD’s L&D Show 2016, as a member of the Blogsquad.   I had the opportunity to attend the conference and report on it.  Here are all the Sketchnotes I created on the sessions I attended.


























I will be blogging about the key themes from these sessions shortly.


You may also be interested in a broader curation of material from the Show by the brilliant Ian Pettigrew, which brings together a range of material shared via social media.

Rachel Burnham

15/5/16

Burnham L & D Consultancy helps L&D professionals become even more effective.  I am particularly interested in blended learning, the uses of social media for learning, evaluation and anything that improves the impact of learning on performance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment